Diligent technology teams partnered with client teams to co-create and implement technical solutions supporting ongoing business strategies. Selecting and evaluating new technologies, defining product development road maps, identifying testing strategies, and implementing to delivery excellence were key components of the successful project. Multiple technologies were involved and end-customer experience was a key priority that was diligently followed resulting in accelerated feature releases and cost savings in terms of on-boarding technical expertise.
About VP BANK
A Liechtenstein-based bank headquartered in Vaduz. In addition to its head office in Liechtenstein, VP Bank Group has subsidiary companies with banking
licences in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the British Virgin Islands and Singapore, an asset management company in Hong Kong, as well as representative offices in Moscow and Hong Kong.
- Implement BPC Planning & Consolidation Solution
- Looking for a GL Based and driver based planning
- Planning Process are too complex & Time consuming for occasional/new users
- Customer wants simplified, specific, task-oriented, and standard Business Planning & Consolidation Process
- Manpower / Staff Cost planning across multiple geographical regions, with different policies
- Governance through tracking of the planning progress
- Multi dimensionality, Integration with ERP and External systems to obtain dimension values + Native Excel Functions
- Single platform for various Banking divisions like Retail Banking, SMEs, etc., handling different products like – Home Loans, Auto Loans, Business Loans, Home Equities, Unsecured Loans, Credit Cards, Term Deposits, Current Accounts, etc.
- Powerful Business Process flow provides workflow functionality
- Process Monitoring including Administration, Security, Locking of Period, Version
- Single platform for Top down planning, bottom up budgeting, forecasting, and legal consolidation
- Budgeting Platform with Optimal IT requirement
- Integration with T24 system (banking solution), helps in fetching the actual information at the product level.
- Seamless integration with SAP ECC helps in obtaining the reference data for planning into the BPC system on a Real time basis