Diligent technology teams partnered with client teams to co-create and implement technical solutions supporting ongoing business strategies. Selecting and evaluating new technologies, defining product development road maps, identifying testing strategies, and implementing to delivery excellence were key components of the successful project. Multiple technologies were involved and end-customer experience was a key priority that was diligently followed resulting in accelerated feature releases and cost savings in terms of on-boarding technical expertise.
- Customer decided to award SAP implementation project for Go-live preparation phase along additional scope line items.
- Additional scopes included additional of new refinery and reorganization.
- Data migration from legacy application remained big challenges.
- Logistics integration with legacy application Maximo
- SAP HR Payroll integration
- Custom Solution such as Invoice Payment certification process and AFE approval process
- Custom Refinery Costing solutions build on Cost Center Accounting
- Time & Scope Management: Project was gone live as schedule in 24 weeks of starting the project. Scope was managed as agreed with customer at the start of business blueprint.
- Data Migration: Data Migration remained biggest challenge of the project. All data migration was carried out with small cutover window (blackout period window was kept at 3 days). PO history, payment history of last three years was loaded.
- Quality & Cost: Diligent was able to carry out all reorganization related changes to all custom solution deployed at customer quality landscape.
- SAP General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Treasury management, Costing, Project Systems, Business planning & Consolidation.
- Interface with legacy application such as IBM Maximo and EMS (Real Estate Management Solution)
- Integration with non-SAP solutions