Kalpesh has more than 11 years of consulting experience and has successfully executed complex projects. Currently working as the Principal Consultant in Oil and Gas Practice, he has handled various projects across the topography of IS-OIL (JAV, PSA, PRA) and Control and Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC Access Control).
- Functional role of management in product costing, inventory control, and production planning
- Engaged with well-known firms like SAP-Consulting, Mahindra Satyam and Navneet Publications India Limited
- Clients handled include BHP Billiton, HEML (India), Sanmar Foundations, ONGC (India), Pertamina (Indonesia), GSPC (India), Petronas (Malaysia), Tata Chemical (India), Carin (India), Aligent Technologies, GlaxoSmithKline (UK), Supreme Foods Group (Saudi Arabia), Adani Enterprise, Haldia Petrochemicals (India), Luk Oil (Russia), Woodside Energy (Australia)
- Dealt in Oil and Gas, Insurance, Manufacturing, Financial Services, and Information Technology sectors
- Commerce Graduate
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India