Our IT services engagement model provides a mature and proven framework to deliver quality with outcome-based responsibility. The following model outlines the maturing phases of journey to managed services.
Our IT services engagement model provides a mature and proven framework to deliver quality with outcome-based responsibility.
IT Management Services
Risk, Responsibility, and Outcomes
- Establish:-> “I will tell you what to do”
- Staff Augmentation
- Niche skills to manage spike in demand to budget.
- Enrich:-> “Let’s do it together”
- Manage to KPIs, deliver cost saving Centers of Excellence based on technology, establish processes / methodologies
- Extract:-> “You do it by yourself”
- Managed Services
- Multi Language, follow the sun, standardize processes, quality assurance, continuous improvement, diminishing operational expenditure, apps rationalization
- Exploit:-> “You Innovate for me”
- Service Management Platform
- Accelerate time to market, bi-modal delivery automation and AI, focus on user experience, predictive maintenance, manage to business KPIs rather than IT KPIs, harmonize process, enterprise wide service management.
Depending on business need, priorities and working culture, Diligent adopts the most appropriate delivery model.
Adapting to customer needs
- Service Management Platform –provides measurable and predictable services with committed savings and billed by the nature of services delivered.
- Co-managed Services –provides dedicated resources working alongside customer’s IT organization and billed on a T&M basis. Diligent adopts customer tools, processes and is responsible for the SLA / KPIs.
- Hybrid options: approaches designed specifically to cater for the customer’s context and requirements.
Service Management Platform
- Allows customer to exploit the best of breed capabilities offered by Diligent
- Gives customers the maximum value out of their spending
- Allows customer to continue to innovate and grow their business.
We provide dedicated resources with skills and experience as required by the customer in extremely aggressive ramping up timelines. One of the key outcomes of a service management platform is business process harmonization using business KPI connectors.