Diligent technology teams partnered with client teams to co-create and implement technical solutions supporting ongoing business strategies. Selecting and evaluating new technologies, defining product development road maps, identifying testing strategies, and implementing to delivery excellence were key components of the successful project. Multiple technologies were involved and end-customer experience was a key priority that was diligently followed resulting in accelerated feature releases and cost savings in terms of on-boarding technical expertise.
Joint Stock Company, a portmanteau of ‘Vietnam’ and ‘Group’, is a Vietnamese conglomerate focusing on real estate development, retail, and services ranging from healthcare to hospitality.
- Implement Legal Consolidation Process using SAP BPC
- Automate the consolidation Process for Quarterly and Semi-Annually with minimum efforts.
- Integration with different Source systems from different clients.
- Automation of Master data maintenance and Trail Balance Uploads for SAP and Non-SAP Companies.
- Auto-Posting of Consolidation adjustments such as Intercompany eliminations, COI and equity accounting for share of associates post acquisition.
- Auto calculation of Percent of Ownership and Percent of Non-Controlling Interest based on Share capital
- Internally integrated between models, Integration with different ERP systems to obtain Trial Balance data for different entities.
- Upload of Trial Balance data for Non-SAP Companies using Flat file upload method.
- Automated Business rules to do the following activities.
- Balance carry forward.
- Translation of Foreign currencies data to the reporting currency.
- Elimination rules for the automated adjustments.
- Automated Cashflow rule to calculate indirect cashflow.
- Powerful Business Process flow provides guided workflow functionality with ease.
- Automated data loads from different ERP systems and Master data automation from Stand alone ICR system to BPC.
- Auto calculation of effective Percent of Ownership for the holding company at direct and Indirect level
- Auto calculation of Amortization of Goodwill for the new acquisition of companies based on Acquisition date and disposal date .
- Intercompany and COI reports in detail level at each company code.