Diligent technology teams partnered with client teams to co-create and implement technical solutions supporting ongoing business strategies. Selecting and evaluating new technologies, defining product development road maps, identifying testing strategies, and implementing to delivery excellence were key components of the successful project. Multiple technologies were involved and end-customer experience was a key priority that was diligently followed resulting in accelerated feature releases and cost savings in terms of on-boarding technical expertise.
An Indian Multinational Crude Oil and Gas Corporation. Its registered office is at New Delhi, India. It is a state-owned enterprise of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation is an National Oil Company, India. 14 producing assets spread across the different geographies in India was part of PRA scope.
- Standard PRA allocation works with only one unit of measurement. ONGC report production figures for Oil/Condensate in BB6/SM3/MT and Gas in SCM/KCM/MCM.
- ONGC uses load oil transfer functionality within SAP for recording transfer between gathering station and group gathering station. It is also used for recording transit loss between the installation. However with usage of Load Oil functionality its difficult to reconcile measurement point volumes with allocated well completion volumes.
- Additional unit of measurements for Oil & Gas were added to standard table. Conversion program from BB6 to SM3/MT & KCM to SCM/MCM were added as part of the daily allocation process.
- Reconciliation report for Oil/Condensate to validate measurement point volumes with allocated well completion volume.
- All existing reporting was updated with update in new Alternate UOM design.
- Standard PRA Tables were enhanced to stored additional unit of measurement data
- Multiple reports in current environment which was using on the fly conversion is replaced with one time conversion.
- Accuracy and visibility in volumes being allocated to well level vis-à-vis measurement point volumes.
- Additional PRA BW Cube for PRA Alternative unit of measurement solution was designed and delivered to customer.