Diligent technology teams partnered with client teams to co-create and implement technical solutions supporting ongoing business strategies. Selecting and evaluating new technologies, defining product development road maps, identifying testing strategies, and implementing to delivery excellence were key components of the successful project. Multiple technologies were involved and end-customer experience was a key priority that was diligently followed resulting in accelerated feature releases and cost savings in terms of on-boarding technical expertise.
A state-owned airline based in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai
- This was POC for Emirates.
- Projection of information (like Market / Region / Fleet, etc.) based on growth factors – Application of inflation factor / manual overwrites
- Integration of POS / O&D based planning with Sector based planning
- Variance Analysis / What if Simulations
- Crew Budgeting
- POS / O&D based Cost Planning
- Workflow & Approval mechanism in the Planning / Budgeting platform
- Governance through tracking of the planning progress
- Multi dimensionality, Integration with ERP and External systems to obtain dimension values + Native Excel Functions
- Integrated planning using Fleet information and Flight Schedule Information
- Route Profitability planning, Crew productivity Cost
- Aircraft Utilization, Avg minutes of flight departures delays, % of flights delayed.
- Process Monitoring including Administration, Security, Locking of Period, Version
- KPI – Route Profitability, Aircraft Utilization %, Crew Productivity Cost trend
- Customized solution for HR planning across multiple geographical location, with different HR policies
- Seamless integration with SAP ECC helps in obtaining the reference data for planning into the BPC system on a Real time basis
- Business process flow streamlines the budgeting process by delegating the tasks and collaborates with approval methodology