Atul has an international consulting experience of 10 years in both mature and developing markets and is also a well-recognized Cost Accountant. He has successfully delivered more than 25 projects across different platforms and has played a significant role in the growth of Diligent Consulting.
- Customers include reputed names like Mahindra & Mahindra (India), Olam International (Singapore), GMR Group (India); RAK Ceramic (India), Wheels India, Brakes India, ABB, Raymond (India), APGENCO, (India), Mother Dairy (India), Supreme Foods (Saudi Arabia), ROBI Telecom (Bangladesh)
- Led an enterprise-wide business transformation and ERP implementation projects
- Headed the Global template Design Project for an Agro Major customer based on Product Costing and Actual costing implementation
- Designed and developed a solution for product cost allocation of the joint production process based on the net realizable value of the product
- Designed a cutting-edge solution in the area of product costing, actual costing and profitability Analysis cutting across industries like Manufacturing, Professional Services, Petro-Chemical, Professional Services, Cement Manufacturing, Automobiles, Power and various other industry segments.
Expertise and Specialization:
- Expertise in management accounting and solutions catering to CFO office
- Management of product costing, inventory controlling and production planning
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Mumbai, India
- Cost & Works Accountant from ICWAI, India