Amit has a global work experience of 17 years in consulting and currently working as the Principal Consultant in Finance & Controlling Practice. From the mature to developing markets, Amit’s expertise traversed from being a qualified Chartered Accountant to successfully executing complex projects in SAP Fund Management. His proficiency comes from working with IT giants like IBM (Domestic), Infosys and Bristlecone Inc.
- Clients handled include RAK Ceramics, Emami, Petro Rabigh, Tractors India Pvt Ltd, Torrent Power, Birla Sugar, Air Liquide, FSS India, Aditya Birla, PVEP (Vietnam), Space Matrix, OLAM (Singapore, Ghana, Nigeria), Indian Oil Corporation, Hindalco, Arshiya International, and Bokaro Steel Plant
- Project manager of ECC implementation and has successfully led extensive Simple Finance Project in BFSI domain. Working as Solution Architect for treasury and funds management he has managed multiple projects and simple finance migration POC.
- Headed the team who was responsible for solution design of treasury and trade finance products and fiscal year migration projects
- Successfully led a team of 20+ for Global Delivery Support and contributed towards solution design and implementation of SAP, FICO, and ECC Migration.
Expertise and Specialization:
- SAP Funds Management
- Product Costing
- Functional role of managing O2C, P2P, R2R, Group Valuation, Treasury, Budgeting, BPC, inventory controlling and Profitability planning
Chartered Accountants of India from ICAI, India
Bachelor of Commerce, University of Kolkata, India
Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( SCMHRD, Pune), India